Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Allowed Mods
Started by emkirsh

So, just because you don't have to download mods doesn't mean you can't! I always play SMP with a few client-side mods, but that's just me. Below are two lists: mods you can use on AtomicMC, and mods you can't. If there's a mod you want, and it's on neither list, join the Discord server and ping me; I'll happily answer any questions! Without further ado, here is the list!

Allowed Modifications

Not only are these allowed, but they are encouraged!

*You’re more than welcome to use Damage Indicators, but it’s unnecessary because the server automatically displays them in the form of a bossbar.

**Again, you’re welcome to use these, but these specific mods are all included in BetterPvP, so I’d recommend just using that.

Remember to use the correct Minecraft version and modloader for any mods. Forge mods don’t work with Fabric mods. So, pick based on your highest mod priority.

If you’re using Fabric, remember to get FabricAPI, and I also recommend the fabric mod list so you can see what you have installed.

Blacklisted Modifications

Using any of these will result in a ban.

• Hacked clients (this includes certain "utility mods" such as Impact, and any of the below mods)

• X-ray

• Killaura

• Aimbot

• BowAimbot

• Timer

• Fly

• Jesus/Dolphin

• NoFall

• AntiKnockback

• Autoclicker

Just because it isn’t listed does not mean you can do it! This is a small list, and just about anything found in Wurst, Wolfram, Impact, or any other hacked client is bannable.

Unsure? Just ask!

Thanks for going over this before installing any mods.

-emkirsh